LATEST

Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brittany from DMV

Today our Fashion Bombshell is Brittany from DMV, check her out below.

She writes, “My name is Brittany Hopkins and I currently live in the DMV! My style would be described as the daring mom. I’m still young and
daring, but have to keep it somewhat comfy while chasing after a
vivacious two year old!”

I use my outfits and page as a way to give inspo to other young moms and women who are afraid to express themselves and wear their confidence!

What do you think of this Bombshell’s style?

For you chance to be featured send your name (including your Instagram name), location, a description of your style, and 5-10 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 5-10 different outfits (no collages) to Bombshell@FashionBombDaily.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.



from Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews https://ift.tt/3dJAA5i

No comments