LATEST

My Favorite Work Blazer Is Only $50 at H&M, and I Wear It at at Least Once a Week

When I want something, I don't stop until I find it. I am a shopping editor, after all. I've been looking for the perfect black blazer that's office-appropriate for months now with little luck. I was hoping to find something professional yet stylish; I don't want to look too stuffy. After a search that seemed never-ending, I came across my winning choice: this H&M Double-Breasted Blazer Jacket ($50). I was willing to spend a pretty penny on the ideal design, so the fact that this pick is so affordable was the cherry on top of this purchase.

I can wear it a couple times a week to work without feeling like an outfit repeater.

This blazer has an oversize fit, but it doesn't look baggy or sloppy. The gold buttons give it a luxe finish that fooled my friends into thinking it's designer. I also appreciate that it has deep pockets that perfectly fit my iPhone. You get the idea - this blazer is perfect. I have already styled it so many ways with dresses, jeans, skirts, and more. I can wear it a couple times a week to work without feeling like an outfit repeater.

I love the black option, but this blazer also comes in navy blue, dark green, and light blue. The quality is great, so you'll be happy with the purchase, trust me. Get one for yourself while you can, as great H&M essentials tend to sell out fast.



from POPSUGAR Fashion http://bit.ly/2Bc5OQC

No comments