LATEST

Fine Art and Dramatic Landscapes in Finland by Mikko Lagerstedt

Spectacular natural landscapes by Mikko Lagerstedt, a multi-talented self-taught photographer, and artist currently based in Helsinki, Finland. Mikko focuses on atmospheric views and simplistic landscapes. He shoots fascinating nightscapes, astrophotography, northern lights, and dreamlike landscapes. “I love to capture nighttime, and atmospheric photography and I enjoy capturing simplistic landscapes,” Lagerstedt says. Mikko has more than 200K followers on Instagram.

My very first inspiration towards photography came to me when I was driving on a summer’s eve to my relative’s cabin. After a rainy day, the sun started shining, and the fog was rising in the fields. I just had to stop and watch this beautiful moment and then I realized that I want to start capturing these kinds of moments.

More info: Instagram / Facebook / Website

The post Fine Art and Dramatic Landscapes in Finland by Mikko Lagerstedt appeared first on Photogrist Photography Magazine.



from Photogrist Photography Magazine http://bit.ly/2RRXhra

No comments