LATEST

Cinematic and Moody Urban Photography by Mateo Wieland

Stunning street scenes by Mateo Wieland, a gifted self-taught photographer, and urban explorer based in Toronto, Canada. Mateo focuses on urban, street, and landscape photography. He likes to explore Toronto to capture magnificent urban and street scenes.

Toronto is by far one of the most beautiful cities I have ever visited. This city allows artists to have so much freedom and opportunity to strive for what they love and flourish from it. Photography is my passion. I love how it challenges my skills every day. My hope is that my photography may inspire creativity and encourage people to pursue their calling, whatever that may be. If I have one piece of advice it would be to realize your dream and go after it.

More info: Instagram / Website

The post Cinematic and Moody Urban Photography by Mateo Wieland appeared first on Photogrist Photography Magazine.



from Photogrist Photography Magazine https://ift.tt/2VhlJo1

No comments