LATEST

Amazingly Beautiful Birds Photography by Corey Hayes

Wonderful birds pictures by Corey Hayes, a talented amateur photographer, birdwatcher, and nature lover from London, Ontario, Canada. Corey focuses on animals, birds, nature, and wildlife photography. “My love for photography started by accident but grew into a passion and a way for me to pass on my love for nature for others to appreciate”, he says. Hayes has traveled to some of the great locations in the world to photograph birds, wildlife and landscape including Iceland, Costa Rica, USA and throughout Canada.

I started out shooting birds but as I am interested in all things nature and every year I try and expand my subject matter or capture old subjects in new ways. My newest endeavor has been getting into camera trapping using remote cameras that are left out in the field for weeks on end capturing whatever comes past, My fisher photos are examples of images captured using this method.

More info: Instagram / Website

The post Amazingly Beautiful Birds Photography by Corey Hayes appeared first on Photogrist Photography Magazine.



from Photogrist Photography Magazine https://ift.tt/2EibZUU

No comments