LATEST

Stunning Night Cityscapes of Seattle by Tim Urpman

Spectacular urban landscapes by Tim Urpman, a talented self-taught photographer, and city explorer currently based in Seattle, Washington. Tim shoots a lot of urban, lifestyle, and landscape photography. “Although I enjoy all genres and aspects of photography I specialize in Architecture and Natural Landscape as well as Portraiture”, he says. Urpman has over 25,900 followers on Instagram and counting.

Even though I’ve been around photography my whole life, it wasn’t until 2010 that I fell in love and became obsessed. I love the places it takes me and the people it has allowed me to meet. I enjoy shooting and watching human interaction as I try and learn more about who we are.

More info: Instagram / Facebook / Website

The post Stunning Night Cityscapes of Seattle by Tim Urpman appeared first on Photogrist Photography Magazine.



from Photogrist Photography Magazine http://bit.ly/2WtS50w

No comments